Gas springs for specific applications Dynamic damping
In applications where it is necessary to control the speed, to have a particular braking effect or to interrupt the stroke at a given location, the gas springs or dampers or with a dynamic damping can be used.
This is achieved through an internal deformation of the tube which regulates the passage of the piston and therefore the speed during the stroke.
This feature is available for the standard range and for the AISI316L range.
Area of applicability
- Barriers to supermarkets (horizontal applications)
- Doors etc (horizontal applications)
- Car boot (vertical applications)
- Medical-orthopedic (vertical applications)
- Hatches (vertical applications)
- Windows (vertical applications)